Friday, January 25, 2013

Slacker Dedication and Goodbye

So in 2012 I was not the best student that I could have been. Hated studying, and was good at totally ignoring the fact that I needed to do it. I could think of any excuse not to study. I did a million things in my “free time that’s not actually FREE” Here we go slackers:

 

1.      Find the dumbest Addicting Game- There is this website called addictinggames.com and it has like a ton of random games. Well I found the dumbest and craziest games on there. Oh. Yeah. So. Addicting. -_-

2.      Try and hit the clock with a wad of paper.

3.      Try to hit your sister’s head with a wad of paper.

4.      Torture your cat- Tickle it’s tummy, make it dance, give it a big slobbery kiss on the nose, shake the feed bag and then don’t feed it, sit on the floor eating tuna from the can and definitely don’t give any to the cat.

5.      Sing and dance around the living room like a crazy person in pajamas.

6.      Do #5 in public. Classic.

7.      Make random, hyper, youtube videos about getting famous.

8.      Take #4 and use it on your sister. *evil grin*

9.      Slap the wall and imagine different people’s faces on it.

10.  Try the trick where you pull the table cloth off the table without anything falling. WARNING. Use plastic dishes.

 

 

Now, I say goodbye slackers. After this post, I will no longer be a part of your sad, sad group. I cannot take the agonizing hours of boredom for the rest of my life. So this is it. I am no longer a slacker.

 

Goodbye.

 

-TiffanySAUCE

 

Live. Love. Laugh. Laugh some more.

 

Oh and find your inner slacker and CRUSH him ;)

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! I love this! Sadly. . . I might like this "Free" time. Thank goodness I usually can't do other things during school! I'd be in trouble.

    OH. And I nominated your blog for this award thing that I don't fully understand. You can see the rules and all that at http://justsimplyunique.blogspot.com/2013/01/nominated.html

    Don't feel obligated to do it, though. Only if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm homeschooled alone because my Mom and Dad go to work at the weirdest times. I do get in trouble sometimes. (A lot actually. Usually after a week of slacking and no work?) But! This is over for me. We both need to get balanced! Right amount of work vs. play right? Somebody (me or you?) should write a post on that. How much work is too much, how much play is too much? :3 If you don't want to do it, I will~ ^.^

      I will check out the link and let you know~ :D

      Delete
    2. Ok I just saw it~ I'm going to have to do it later because I have plans right now :3 Will do it as soon as I get home~ ^.^

      Delete