Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My First Post! Yes!

    Hello Bloggers and Blog Readers!!!! I know I am 9 days late, but Happy New Year!!!! One of my goals this year is to keep a regular blog. This has always been a challenge for me. I write the entries and then forget to submit them, or I just end up not writing them because I can’t find a subject. This year is going to be different- I am going to write in this blog, hopefully, every week if not then definitely every other week! I am so excited, but let me tell you! I have NO idea where this blog is going to go. I think I’ll have some entries where I explain quotes (you will see what I mean later) and some where I treat my blog like a diary talking about my life, or activities that I have done. If I find interesting things on the news then I might research and write about that or maybe I will have some travel blog entries. The point is that I don’t have any specific direction with this blog. Get ready for awesomeness whichever way I go! This entry is just an introduction to the blog, somewhere to start, etc. Next, I will write an entry all about me, me, and me!  Anyway save the link to my blog, even if it is just to ease your curiosity as to what is ahead~! I love you readers! Bye!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Summer~ :) I hope I will really stick with this! :)

      Delete
  2. YEy Go Tiffany!!
    P.s I'm your biggest fan :)
    - From Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you Grace!!!! Thanks!!!!
      P.S. - Start a blog after you finish exams so that I can read everything you write~ :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey G! I read your blog~ It is AMAZING! :D I love it :3 EVENTUALLY I hope I can get that good. At the moment trying to keep up with deadlines and all that. I'm soon going to pick a day and that will be posting day.

      Delete