Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Shoutout Time!

There are two birthdays that I know of this January! :)

Happy Birthday to KiPeum Kim! She is an amazing girl, and a very talented singer! She is so pretty and cute! I know if she wants to, she could become a world famous star! I met her at All Nations Christian Academy in 8th/9th-ish grade and we became good friends! I don't talk to her as much as I used to, but I wish I did! I hope that she had an AMAZING birthday because she deserves it.

Happy Birthday to Jay Song! I don't know him very well, but I went to school with him last year, so I know it is his birthday! He is the worship leader at All Nations Christian Academy (same school as KiPeum Kim) and is a very talented guitarist! Hope he had an WONDERFUL birthday because even though   I am not close with him at all, he deserves it too! 

I hope they both get to read this and I am very sorry that I could not give them REAL gifts this year. 



If you have a January birthday and you are reading this and you are thinking "Oh my gosh! She forgot me! :( WAAAAH!" Then I am VERY VERY SORRY! I don't think I forgot anyone and I know there are some people who I haven't known for a long time, and I do not know WHEN their birthdays are! If you are one of these people please send me a message, or comment here and I will edit you in!!!!  

One last time: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANUARYS~


Save the link. Comment. Have a good month.
-Tiffanysauce



No comments:

Post a Comment