Friday, January 18, 2013

Literacy Week (And MORE)

Hello Bloggers and Blog Readers! I can't remember if I pit this in the intruduction about myself or not, but I will say it anyway. I'm homeschooled with a curriculum called FLVS or Florida Virtual School. I don't know if you heard of it, but is an AWESOME online school! This week, with FLVS, it is Literacy Week! The whole week they have had some really cool sessions celebrating reading and writing! Because of the time difference I didn't get to go to a lot of them, but I watched some of the recordings that are up already, and tonight or tomorrow EST I will be attending and participating in the Poetry Slam! I personally, do not write poetry, but I will read my favorite Shel Silverstein poem "Listen to The Musn'ts" :D

Poetry Slam Shoutouts

Karianna Tripp - My little sister will be reading a comedic limerick that we wrote together!
Natalia D. - She will be reading a poem of her own and I am excited to here it! I have yet to hear her poetry!!!!

Alyssa K. - A video of her poem P.I.T.B.U.L.L will be shown! I have already seen it and I know it is GREAT! :)

After the poetry slam, I'll write a review mentioning my FAVORITE poems and all of that :D Can't wait! :D

Go to flvs.net/myflvs for more info!

Sorry this is not a very professional post, but nothing much has happened this week, so I have nothing to talk about. Please check out my other posts for a better view of how I write. Thank you.

- Tiffany Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment