Friday, January 11, 2013

A Sort-of Introduction to ME, ME and ME (3x the fun)

Hello Everyone!!! As promised, my second post is a self-introduction. I don’t really know how to describe myself because there is way too much to put on paper. I am a really interesting, yet CRAZY person. I have a lot of opinions about pretty much everything. It is dangerous for me to stop and think about things because I will have way too many “realizations.” I don’t always share my opinions, but I am still a VERY open person. I am shy for the first day, but after I open up a little- I open a LOT. I will tell my secrets to anyone. I love to talk and I love to talk FAST. For those of you who don’t know, I live in Korea and when I am talking to Koreans I always have to say it twice- once at a normal speed and one at a slow speed. I am better at it now, but sometimes when I am excited it still comes out too fast. Actually, now that I think about it, I am sometimes even too fast for native English speakers. Ha!
           As I sort of mentioned in the paragraph before this, I am currently living in Korea. I was born in Panama City, Florida, but I started a life of travel in the middle of my 1st grade year. We moved to Ireland for 4 years. I had a lot of fun there! We did a lot of traveling, but I didn’t complain too much. I only said anything at the times when I got really lonely, but that wasn’t often. I was nicer back then. Anyway, after 3 1/2 years our house burnt down and our car got stolen so we officially decided it was time to go home. We stayed in the USA for about 1 year before getting tired and deciding to GO! Our next stop was South Korea and I have been here since then. We don’t travel as much now that we are here and it is harder because they don’t speak English, a lot. Also I am a teenager now, so I get all the drama that comes along with that. I have changed a lot since Ireland. I was really quiet and nice back then, but now I am loud, talkative, friendly, and a bit of a complainer. I won’t go into that though. I guess it is like a under-sized caterpillar growing into a not-fully-grown-very-unique butterfly. I have come to assume that almost everyone goes the exact same process of weirdness before fully sprouting, if you know what I mean.

OKAY! So this is the basic stuff about me. I am telling you though that you will learn SO MUCH MORE by reading my posts later. I show my personality in my writing.

Save my blog. Watch me grow. Cry at my grammar.
-       Tiffanysauce
PS- Comment advice and compliments!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment