Monday, January 28, 2013

Nominated! Yesh~!!!


Yaaaay! Guess what!

My blog got nominated! How cool! Thanks to Kelsey for the nomination. I will just basically explain the rules. I give 11 facts about myself and then answer 11 questions that Kelsey gave me. After that I come up with 11 questions and give them to 11 other blogs. I don’t know 11 blogs but I’ll nominate as many as I can.

I will actually do the questions first, then the 11 facts.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1.     <!--[endif]-->Do you have an accent? It is a mix of accents creating my own accent. Sometimes my accent changes when I hang out with people who have strong accents. It is cool.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->2.     <!--[endif]-->Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction all the way! I LOVE reading fiction books. It is amazing how when I read I feel like I am in another world.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->3.     <!--[endif]-->Favorite number? I don’t have one, but I mean I like 3, 5, 10, 22 they sound cool? J I hate numbers.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->4.     <!--[endif]-->Favorite kind of coin? I have no idea what this means. And you know currencies? :-D I like the rare dollar coin? And the one euro coin? Also the Korea 100 won coin. It is equivalent to like 10 cents?
<!--[if !supportLists]-->5.     <!--[endif]-->Favorite color pen? PURPLE. I LOVE to write in purple gel pen.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->6.     <!--[endif]-->If you could get any book for free right now, what would it be? Hmmm… Interesting! The Notebook. I have wanted to read it.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->7.     <!--[endif]-->If you could meet one famous person, who would it be? Alive- Harry Styles then get him to introduce me to the others so I can say I met more than one famous live person. Dead- JESUS!
<!--[if !supportLists]-->8.     <!--[endif]-->If you could be invincible for 24 hours, what would you do? THE CRAZIST STUNTS EVER! Kick, Kick, KICK BUTTOWSKI~ WHOO!
<!--[if !supportLists]-->9.     <!--[endif]-->If you could throw anything at your bedroom wall, what would it be? Balloons fill of paint.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->10.   <!--[endif]-->What's the most interesting disease/disorder/syndrome/etc. to you? There is a phobia called arachibutyrophobia and it is fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the top of your mouth.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->11.   <!--[endif]-->You can own any animal of your choice. What animal is it? PANDA, baby tiger, or I’ll just keep the kitty I just had. So soft and purrrrrry. :-D


11 facts about me :-D

1. I get really really angry sometimes (I have got a huge temper). BUT often my niceness covers it up.
2.     I love chocolate milk.
3.     I tasted my first full Red Bull yesterday and was hyper for the rest of the evening.
4.    I like music, but I spent the last year at a school where people are OBSESSED with it so I decided to stay away from that for a while. It’s not my calling. (Still listening to it)
5.     I have 2 sisters and a brother. My little sister is kind of a genius- 11 years old in 8th grade honors. Older sister is a doctor and my older brother is the general manager of a Taco Bell in Orlando! I am so proud of them! I love my siblings SO much~
6. I am kind of obsessed with PANDAS.
7. My friend Natalia gave me the nickname Tiffanysauce and now... I LOVE IT.
8. I say... sauce a lot. Coolsauce! ^.^ Funnysauce! ^.^ Awesomesauce! ^.^ Mesauce! ^.^ 
9. Doctor Who is cool. 
10. I love my best friends~ ^.^ I'll stand by you~ I am sooo close with Mercy and Grace <3 Best people I've ever met.
11. I love to meet people on my online school. It is awesome! 

I'm adding a 12 and 13 because I am cool

12. 2 years ago I was VERY VERY quiet. This year I will yell on the subway "I LOVE STRAWBERRIES" and I am very friendly! ^.^
13. Me and my sister quote the Grinch all-year-round. B) Coolpoints.




Okay 11 of my own questions ^_^ 

1. What is your favorite animal to have stuffed? (Like you know... a stuffed animal?)
2. Do you have any pets? 
3. Do you have any obsessions?
4. Cats or dogs? 
5. Favorite youtube cover artist?
6. Italian food or Asian food? 
7. If you could write "Epic" on someones head (anyone alive in the world) who would it be? (permanent marker! ^.^ )
8. If someone fell asleep in the seat in front of you, would you write on their face? 
9. If said person (in #8) was already being drawn on, would you try to stop it/wake them up?
10. Do you love tacos?
11. Where do you want to go? (IT CAN BE ANYWHERE. USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS PEOPLE)



I don't know 11 people :( 

I will nominate as many as I can~! 

Here is 2~

propheticpoetrydevotional.blogspot.com - This is my Dad's blog :P It's got Christian poetry and such.
http://torubletrouble.blogspot.kr/ - Alyssa, my friend! She is just starting out but I think she is cool!!!!! Her blog is titled- "The Life Of A Highschooler"

7 comments:

  1. Nice answers :D You crack me up xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers! I love purple pens like crazy. . . Also my black pen, but that's a little sad considering that that is so mundane because everyone uses them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol It is okay. Black pen can be cool. If you use it. to write cool things ;) Okay I SHOULD REALLY PROOF READ. #8 I put crazy students ever..... >< I MEAN STUNTS...... WHAT IS UP WITH MY BRAIN lol

      Delete
  3. Wow, so many comments as I was ready through this. Definitely purple pens FTW!!! Throwing balloons full of paint at my wall would be SO COOL. And I totally do the same thing with accents. I'm watching Dance Academy right now and it's an Australian TV show, and I'm talking with an Australian accent now! Ahh!! *facepalm* :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY PURPLEY PENS SO PURPLE AND PEN.

      Yesh sho cooooooooooooooooooool

      HAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT IS SO ME TOO.....

      Delete
  4. I LOVE PURPLE ANYTHING!!!!!! Anything purple is mine! Everything else can be dyed or painted!! >.<

    ReplyDelete