Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ice Fishing


Yesterday was really really fun! We had to wake up early for a Saturday, but it was definitely worth it! I had so much fun and got some really fun photos and videos! I will put some pictures along with this post, and will put the videos together to make one big video. Maybe my very first VLOG to accompany this blog? Cool, huh?! J


So! Guess what we did!


We went ICE FISHING!!!! It was so fun!!!! There were a group of 7 of us fishing that day, including myself. We (my family and I) woke up early and met the others at the subway. They drove us to the frozen lake where we would go ICE FIIIISHING!!! We got our funny “fishing poles” and went down to the lake, where these men had cut wholes out of the ice in order for us to fish.




The ice was about 1 ft. thick so no worries about falling in.



We caught a total of 5 fish by the end of the day.



Two of the oldest ladies went inside to the warmth first, then my little sister left and came back, and then my mom left. Then when I left, my Dad found this thing where me and Kari got to ride on like, a really slow 4-wheeler on the ice. 



After we left the ice fishing place, we went to a ladies house in the mountains. It is a really pretty house that is designed to look like the old Korean houses. It is cool because it looks really old and has some old kinds of touches to it, but then you see the lights, and wires (electricity). It’s a nice touch of old and new. There was also another good mix that day. After going to their house we all got to make Mandu, kind of like a Korean dumpling,



Kari made mashed potato and my Dad made his secret recipe chicken wings! It was a really EPIC mix of cultures!



There was a lot more that happened that day, but I will write about:

-the rest of the day
-the fishy fate
-and Sunday (the actual day of the Chinese/Korean (Asian?) New Year)

in another blog post.

Also here is what is coming up:

-my very FIRST vlog!
-A PHOTO POST!!!!!! I wanted to JUST add a few photos but we took so many awesome pictures! The pictures can show you better than my words can! Maybe I will “photo posts” (I will think of a better name) on special holidays or something! :P It won’t be with EVERY post though~ My blog would be so CROWDED

Still afraid of winter sports. Florida curse. Girrrrrrrrl.

-Tiffanysauce Loves YOU!


I added some stuff to like….the right side of my blog? Check it out~

-Followers
-A Nice Quote
-Inspirational Prayer

I THINK that is what is on it~ I’m writing from word document right now because I have no access to internet. LOL Will copy and paste this whole thing~! ;) Have any of you ever done that?

No comments:

Post a Comment